From the 27th of January there will be a new version of Oodit Riskplan available. In this newest version you can expect introduced improvements, bug fixes and newly added features. In this release note you can read what has changed.
Scope of this release
In this release the focus is on modifications to the map views, bug fixes, improved app security and newly introduced features like a statistics page and recurring measures.
Internet Explorer version 10 and higher
Google Chrome version 51 and higher
Mozilla Firefox version 47 and higher
Safari version 9 and higher
- Overview of statistics on the risk plan
- Recurring measures
- Possibility to switch between accounts (if multiple accounts are available)
Changes in existing features
- Some bug fixes to improve the speed, stability and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
- Improved map view
- Improved registration process
- Improved security
- At this time there are no known issues with the new release of Oodit Riskplan (yet). If, as a user, you do find an issue and/or improvement, please contact the support department of Oodit Riskplan.