10 February 2017
From the 10th of February there will be a new version of Oodit Riskplan available. In this newest version you can expect introduced improvements, bug fixes and newly added features. In this release note you can read what has changed.
Scope of this release
In this release the focus is on modifications to the risk assessments, some bug fixes and some modifications to improve the speed and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
Internet Explorer version 10 and higher
Google Chrome version 51 and higher
Mozilla Firefox version 47 and higher
Safari version 9 and higher
- This release does not include entirely new features.
Changes in existing features
- Some bug fixes to improve the speed, stability and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
- Modifications to the new map view.
- Entire flow of the risk assessments.
- Additional details added to measures pages.
- At this time there are no known issues with the new release of Oodit Riskplan (yet). If, as a user, you do find an issue and/or improvement, please contact the support department of Oodit Riskplan.