From the 31st of March there will be a new version of Oodit Riskplan available. In this newest version you can expect introduced improvements, bug fixes and newly added features. In this release note you can read what has changed.
Scope of this release
In this release the focus is on modifications to the risk assessments results page, some bug fixes and some modifications to improve the speed and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
Internet Explorer version 10 and higher
Google Chrome version 51 and higher
Mozilla Firefox version 47 and higher
Safari version 9 and higher
- No entirely new features have been introduced in this release.
Changes in existing features
- Some bug fixes to improve the speed, stability and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
- Improved the risk assessments results page
- Streamlined operations for various functionalities
- At this time there are no known issues with the new release of Oodit Riskplan (yet). If, as a user, you do find an issue and/or improvement, please contact the support department of Oodit Riskplan.