6 june 2017
From the 6th of June there will be a new version of Oodit Riskplan available. In this newest version you can expect introduced improvements, bug fixes and newly added features. In this release note you can read what has changed.
Scope of this release
In this release the focus is on introducing a mini-map on the risk-overview, some bug fixes and modifications to improve the speed and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
Internet Explorer version 10 and higher
Google Chrome version 51 and higher
Mozilla Firefox version 47 and higher
Safari version 9 and higher
- At the side of the risk list there is a button ‘map’ added. When you click this button the matrix will change into a mini map view.
Changes in existing features
- Empty fields in reports are now hidden
- It is possible to add risks to a template from the existing risk library.
- Improvements on the risk plan log.
- Some bug fixes to improve the speed, stability and reliability of Oodit Riskplan.
- Streamlined operations for various functionalities
- At this time there are no known issues with the new release of Oodit Riskplan (yet). If, as a user, you do find an issue and/or improvement, please contact the support department of Oodit Riskplan.